- In the state of Washington, a law requires that a motorist with criminal intentions must stop at the city limits to call the chief of police as he enters the city.
- In Eureka, Nevada, men with mustaches are forbidden to kiss a woman.
- In Kansas it is illegal to fish barehanded
- In New Orleans, Louisiana it is illegal to curse at firemen while they are on duty
- In Reno, Nevada it is illegal for a person to carry on, conduct or maintain any sort of marathon dance or marathon walking.
- In Youngstown, Ohio you are not allowed to run out of gas
- In Hoquiam, Washington it is illegal to tip the waitress or waiter more than 15% of the total bill.
- In Ohio it is illegal to fish for whales on Sundays.
- In Indianapolis you may not ride a horse on any street in the city at a speed of more than 10 miles per hour.
- In Mississippi it is illegal to seduce a female over the age of eighteen by promised or pretended marriage.
Note from the author:
A lot of fake or exaggerated “bizarre” laws are circulating on various pages on the internet. Laws that are misinterpreted or taken out of context from the actual case ruling they stem from. All of the above laws were found with trusted sources.